This is a unique, first on the territory of post-Soviet countries seminar for owners and top-managers of enterprises and organizations, consultants on management and finance consultants.
For rapidly developing average businesses the problem of attracting capital is one of the most important ones. This problem is directly connected with formation of broad field of institutional investors, which in turn depends on a spectrum of financial tools offered by the share market. One of the ways of debt financing is releasing bonds. Main emitters of bonds are large corporations. However, for the average companies "blind" following politics of "blue" chess pieces is frequently economically inexpedient, and even is counter-indicative. Unpredictability of trends of share market, presence of offers, excess of actual investment needs not provided by a safe level of monetary streams and profit of the company is only the basic risks of the borrower.
How it is possible to level the given risks, what decisions can become alternative for average companies?
Solution to this problem is release of “club” bonds, an original intermediate financial instrument between syndicated credit and “classic” bonds. Release of “club” bonds provides comfort financing of emitter, and offers investors a financial product with understandable limited risks and profit, which is usually higher than analogical “classic” product.
The seminar is oriented on experience and qualification level of participants and presents:
- active dialogue of the host – experience of a head simultaneously with a business consultant with participants;
- training by a principle of “case study” (analysis of the business situations taken from real practice);
- analysis by participants of concrete problems of their organizations and development of decisions connected with active development, i.e. the express-consulting.
KONSTANTIN YURIEVICH SMOLENTSEV – the Head of Board of Directors of an International corporation “KONSTANTIN Y. SMOLENTSEV and Partners” (http://www.smolentsev.com/), which has its offices in Europe, North America and Asia; Certified Management Consultant (CMC) in Accordance with the Amsterdam Standard ICMCI; Active member of an International Organization Development Association (IODA); Doctor of Political Science (Dissertation: «Problems of political regulation of international investment processes in conditions of globalization», the Russian Academy of State Service under the President of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2004); Master of Business Administration /MBA/ (Dissertation: «Investment processes in conditions of globalization», Academy of National Economy under The Government of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2001); Full member (the Academician) of International Informatization Academy; Holder of the Highest international order «For outstanding services in informationology»; Laureate of International competition “Elite of the info Informationologists of the World 2003”; Expert of “The Moscow Times” newspaper; Expert of a business magazine “The Director”; Expert-consultant of the National Fund for development of the small and middle business undertakings; Author of monographs, scientific publications and scientific and practical researches; Author of a column «Recommendations of a Business consultant» in a division «Consultations» of a daily Internet journal Kleo.ru.
Main professional specialization:
consulting on organizational development for owners and top management of organizations and enterprises, heads of administrative-territorial formations; development of organizational structures; increase of controllability; risk management; strategic planning and management; introduction of the Balanced Scorecard – BSC;
- investment consulting, structuring of investment operations, formation of investment appeal, increasing capitalization of business, support of investment projects from “zero” point up until the business is sold to a strategic investor;
- international development; carrying out goods, services and brands on international markets;
- increase of administrative qualification of owners and top-management, organizing author's seminars.
Strategy of work is oriented on complex solution of problems and problems of a Client with a goal to maintain real improvement of its functioning. Sample decisions are not offered, all recommendations are unique.
Since 1987 Mr. Smolentsev is an active creator and top manager of commercial, educational, bank, investment, holding and consulting organizations.
As a consultant from 1989 he has carried out management and investment consulting for more than 650 top and middle managers of more than 120 enterprises and organizations. More than 2800 people attended his seminars and trainings.
Konstantin Y. Smolentsev has personally directed over 20 million USD in the direct and briefcase form of investments.
Goal of the seminar (business practicum):
Studying classical and modern principles, methods and technologies of attracting capital and formation of investment attraction, innovative technologies of share market. Estimation of efficiency of loans and risks for emitters and investors. Reception of an opportunity to analyze and systematize own experience and to approve the projects.As a result of participation in the business practicum participant will acquire following knowledge, skills:
- Understanding of existing model of the Russian share market (market of loans);
- Understanding of new financial instrument – “club” bonds, parameters of their release and conditions of successful circulation;
- Understanding of requirements for emitter of “club” bonds;
- Approach, rules and tactics for forming investment attraction and publicity of business;
- Practical recommendations on releasing “club” obligations on the basis of pilot project experience.
Seminar is modeled as a real consulting session. The Product of work is formation of structured model of successful release and circulation of club bonds.
Practical result: ability to prepare an organization for emission and prepare release of “club” bonds in deadlines and with optimal expenses.
Program of the seminar:
- An investment component of business development and investment consulting.
- Restrictions of current model of Russian share market.
- Features of current model of share market.
- Offers on changes for the model of share market (market of loans).
- Possible solutions for emitters – average companies.
- Parameters of releasing “club” bonds.
“Portrait” of ideal emitter.Informational Standard
- Volume of releas
- Circulation term
- The right of requirement of pre-schedule repayment
- Information for investors
- Coupon rate
- Technologies of release
- Functioning of secondary market
Position of “club bonds” in classification of debt tools. “Club bonds”- source for competence advantages for qualified investors.Main participants in releasing “club” bonds.“Investment memorandum”. “Guarantees” of promises for an investor.Typical reasons for losing market positions of corporations.What’s going to happen “tomorrow”?“Guarantees” of realization of investment plans. Analysis of pilot project on releasing “club” bonds.Advantages of offered approach for the emitter and investor.
- Current problem
- New solutions on the market of professional.
VisionOpinions of participants of the pilot project.
- Benefits for the emitter.
- Benefits for the investor.