On January 29th 2008 in Moscow in “Balchug Kempinsky” hotel and on February 5th 2008 in Tyumen, “Tyumen” hotel GC “AgroIntel” has presented its bonded loan. The two business events gathered participants of various financial institutions (banks, investment financial companies), along with large and medium agricultural producers.
Accommodation of the loan for GC “AgroIntel” among qualified investors was organized by IC “SMOLENTSEV and Partners” and CJSC “R.O.S.T. Corporate projects”.
Release of bonds is carried out as a "club" variant. The "Club bonds" project is a program of debt financing for medium size companies. This is a new and rather perspective industry of developing market of tools which have fixed profitability, program of financing average business. The program of "Club bonds” is directed on realization of advantages of syndicated investment crediting and release of debt securities that allow to create essentially higher level of convenience, availability and protection against risks for investors. Following factors provide interests of investors getting the bonds:
1) presence of direct communication between the right of prescheduled repayment of bonds and a financial condition of the emitter through the covenant mechanism;
2) emitter takes up the obligation on granting quarterly access to the actual information on activity and a financial condition of the emitter in the form of the standard report, access to information is guaranteed;
3) presence of liquidity of let out securities within the limits of RTS Board platform, a share of one purchaser at accommodation is no more than 20%;
4) higher level of profit concerning debt papers comparable on credit quality;
5) accommodation of securities on closed subscription which provides the most comfortable regulation.
Main production of the company is based on manufacture of seeds of grain and leguminous cultures, food and fodder grain. The company plans to directly involve means for financing investment projects and turnaround means, re-structuring of a credit portfolio, creation of public credit history.
Institute of Conjuncture of Agrarian Market – ICAM, 02/18/08
Grain On-Line, 02/21/08 http://www.zol.ru/z-news/shownew_all.php?cat=compnews