GC “AgroIntel” (Russia) and IC “SMOLENTSEV and Partners” (Canada) with the support of Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association (CERBA), the Government and the regional Duma of Tyumen area are carrying out a I International Agrarian Forum “Innovations in agribusiness (plant growing)” in Russia, July 31-August 1st 2008 in Tyumen and Zavodoukovsk, which is planned to become one of the most prestige Annual International Forum. Among participants of the I Annual International Agrarian Forum would be representatives of authorities and Agro-Industrial complex; agrarian professional associations; manufacturers of grain, bean cultures and grasses; agro-holdings; analytics; selectors; operators of the grain market; representatives of consulting, financial, investment and insurance companies; representatives of manufacturers of agricultural machinery, fertilizers and means of protection; representatives of mass media from Russia, Canada, Australia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus, Germany and other countries of the Europe, Asia and Near East.
During the I International Agrarian Forum “Innovations in agribusiness (plant growing)” it is planned discuss the following questions: state regulations of the plant growing market – measures and objectives of state support; progress analysis and forecasts of world and Russian grain markets, conjunctures of the market of manufacture and processing grain and bean cultures; problems of maintaining agricultural production of qualitative seeds of grain and leguminous cultures and solutions; cooperation perspectives of agricultural production manufacturers of Russia, Canada, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other countries; questions on business management and finance; innovations in selection, seed-growing and technologies; economic efficiency of using resource-saving technologies; presentation and exchange of successful innovative experience.
Annual International Agrarian Forum is:
- positioning and prognosis of business development of every participant;
- exchange of successful innovative experience;
- bettering direct business relations, it’s a place to meet professionals of agribusiness!
Organizers of the I International Agrarian Forum:
- Group of Companies “AgroIntel” (Russia),
- International Corporation “SMOLENTSEV and Partners” (Canada).
- AgriProvince Inc. (Canada)
- Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association (CERBA)
- The Government of Tyumen area
- Tyumen regional Duma
Dates of the Forum:
- July 31st – August 1st 2008 (Thursday to Friday)
- August 2nd 2008 (Saturday)
Place of the Forum – Russia:
- Tyumen, Hotel “Tyumen”
- Zavodoukovsk, professional field and factory on completion of grain of GC “AgroIntel”
Format of the Forum:
- Day 1 – Plenary session, round tables, gala-dinner,
- Day 2– Practical seminar, round tables by interests, direct dialogue,
- Day 3– Excursion program (by requests in advance).